SuckerGamer is your blog About Gaming News, Rumours, Video Games Leaks, Specs, Next Gen Consoles, & Technology.

Tuesday 13 May 2014

Kiss Hatsune Miku using Oculus Rift

Unknown

Previously we have seen how new technology allow you to interact with objects in virtual reality. In particular shake hands with virtual idol - Hatsune Miku. Now hardcore otaku and fans of Hatsune have the opportunity to kiss her. And this is not entirely surprising. As is known to all of us, any new technologies and developments anyway but will always find use of a sexual nature.
By the way, if you're interested, her lips made of marmalade.



3 comments:

  1. I don't know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

    ReplyDelete

 

Travel

[3] [PS4] [one] [PlayStation 4]